Hosted by OpenIDEO
@ Grace Cathedral, 8-9pm
Featuring: BJ Miller, MD; Shoshana Berger, writer; Yoko K., musician; Claudia Bicen, artist.
Re:Imagine's OPENING begins with the question: “How might we re-imagine a better end of life for ourselves and our loves ones.” Drawing on our recent OpenIDEO global innovation challenge on the same topic, the experience will highlight conversations and performances from special guests, along with innovation highlights from the OpenIDEO Challenge. Join us in exploring the powerful role design can play in re:imagining such a global, yet personal conversation.
Hosted by Grace Cathedral @ Grace Cathedral, 6-9pm
A one-of-a kind evening, featuring candle lit labyrinth walks by the Labyrinth Guild and a choose-your-own adventure style suite of activities + workshops, including:
- My Gift of Grace, a card game exploring end of life questions
- End of Life conversation panel, feautring Jennifer Brockaw, Katherine Dodd, Rev. Dr. Lauren Artress, BJ Miller MD.
- Guided Death Meditation, led by Death Over Dinner co-founder Angel Grant
- Building Labyrinths and Memorial Labyrinths Workshop, by Lars Howlett
- Music for the Dying and Keeping Vigil, by Megory Anderson + Gary Malkin
- Live music and appetizers